From Ymirheim Wiki
Party is an in-game feature that allows the players to form groups, which means that the players can participate in several PvE and PvP activities together as a pre-made team.
Parties have their own set of loot and exp distribution rules that can be changed by a party leader (further PL).
Playing as a party is easier than playing solo, at least in some ways.
The maximum amount of players in a single party is 5.
Party Tab Features
- Invite. The PL can invite other players to the party.
- Make Leader. The PL can appoint another player as a new PL.
- Kick Member. The PL can kick a party member out of the party.
- Leave Party. Allows players to leave their parties.
- Party setting. Contains related to exp and loot distribution settings.
- Party members can see each other on the map. Which means every party member is represented as a "marker" on the map interface. The markers are only seen by the players from the same party.
- Every party has its own in-game chat channel.
- Party member can see each other mana and health.
- Party members can be targeted with a hot key.